Search This Blog

Monday 11 April 2011

Lucky, Lucky Me!!

Sorry to go on but honestly, two parcels in two weeks, if that doesn't constitute good fortune and demonstrate the positives of the blogging community then I don't know what does... This time I opened my parcel from Em - my spring blogswap partner - to find a host of goodies

Look at all that! Obviously the chocolates are now gone (helped by the children!) but what lovely treasures. The tiny square of turquoise that you can see is actually a tape measure with a beautiful dragonfly and flower on it. There's 3 squares of lovely flowered fabric, some pretty beads, an origami stork, a hand-knitted tea cosy AND the most beautifully made shoulder bag made by Em herself! Please check out her Ivy Black Chat blog, it's entertaining and thoughtful and one of my favourites.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what lovely swap goodies!! well done you!