Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2010

It's a Start...

Finally... after months in the making...
It would be fair to say that I rather underestimated the amount of work involved in creating an online shop so my planned summer launch is somewhat delayed. But still, here we are at last.
 I was giddy with the thought of blogging too, imagining the colourful pages of creativity, lavishly illustrated with photographs, filled with projects and patterns made, by me, in my colour supplement home.
The reality of course, is a table on the upstairs landing, surrounded by overflowing baskets of half finished projects and lovely fabrics. A camera that needs more light than a rainy Sussex afternoon generates to produce half decent pictures, and the constant interuptions of real life.
No matter, given that each of life's journeys starts with a single step, this small beginning is no barrier to where the adventure may end.
I hope that over the coming months lots of ideas will flow through this blog and that a sharing of creative thought might lead to houses filled with lovliness.
In the meantime please feel free to wander over to the shop. It's at http://www.handmadeandvintage.co.uk/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on joining blogland! If you hop over to my blog, you will see that I'm very new to it also :o).